HELENSVALE STATE HIGH SCHOOL – NEW LEARNING CENTRE
The Helensvale State High School New Learning Centre project consists of a new 3 storey learning centre with fully fitted out state of the art commercial kitchen, a discovery place infill which will deliver two additional GLA’s and a science lab refurbishment. The project was staged to assist with maintaining normal school operations and was completed in time for commencement of the students and staff return in January 2019. Additional external works and landscaping were included post completion.
Key architectural/design elements include:
- 2 level building with approximately 2,500m2 floor plates
- Approximately 1,000m2 external space with tiered insitu concrete seating walls, turf and landscape areas
- Approximately $1M of custom metalwork elliptical blades/screens on east/west and north elevations
- Prefinished CFC (Vitrapanel) for all external & internal corridor cladding
- Full turnkey commercial kitchen delivered as part of contract works