Project Key Points:
- Design & Construct expansion to deliver an enhanced experience for high performance athletes, students and the community. Delivered to meet the program requirement for the Sunshine Coast Lightning Netball team season first game and stadium launch event.
- Increased seating capacity to 3000
- New function room, two lifts, new changing rooms and amenities
- Stadium Activation Area (post completion works)
- Demolition of the East Wing of the Stadium including soft strip, structure, slab, footing, and roof overhang
- Highly invested sporting, student and university community
- Existing stadium in daily use throughout construction